News - General
Remembering Our Beloved Dogs
07:15 - 01 November 2017
Today we light a candle for all our beloved ones who passed away. We remember all our furry friends who are no longer with us anymore.
I remember You my Dear Friend as you ran to me the minute we met. I knew fate brought us together, and I felt it the way you wagged your tail happily for the first time in our lives. As you gently placed your head in my hands.
I remember You my Dear Dog, because You were there for me, when I was sad and you let me stroke your soft fur. You gave peace to my soul.
I remember You, when I embraced you in my happiness and You celebrated with me joyfully. You showered me with kisses and we cuddled. You knew something important was going on.
I remember You, because you made my life complete. You gave me love and joy. And You were thankful for all my tiniest moves.
I remember each minute we spent together.
And I remember the day You had to leave. I remember your eyes and how tired you looked. I remember our last caresses as your light slowly faded away...
Today, on All Souls’ Day, I’am lighting a candle for You. I’m glad our paths met and I'm grateful for our lives together.
First appearance of this article: 2014. November 02.
If you liked this article and would like to be informed about latest news
we ask give a like our Facebook page!
Senior volunteer adopts dying dog
A senior volunteer at a shelter saved an elder dog from living her last days alone and documented their special relationship in a touching photo series.
Dear Family, You will probably fight or blame each other for the past. But the hurt will pass. Yes. Though you are still alive - and you are there for each other. The five stages of loss and grieving: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.
Most liked articles
- 10 simple tips to keep your dog healthy (+13 like)
- 11 Signs You Really Are a Crazy Dog Person (+3 like)
- 4+1 dog friendly beaches in the Island of Krk in Croatia (+2 like)
- The beneficial effects of dog kisses (+2 like)
- R.I.P. Dog (+0 like)
- Dogs Are Like Their Owners? – They Can Be Pessimistic, Too (+0 like)
- Remembering Our Beloved Dogs (+0 like)
- Give Olive Oil to Your Dog (+0 like)
- The healing power of love – a Husky adopted an orphaned kitten (+0 like)
- Animal Assisted Therapy (+0 like)