Accommodations - Tavas Guesthouse
The renovated guesthouse in the periphery of Karancsalja is located in a silent location, on a 10.000 m2 site with a wonderful view to the Mount Karancs and in a stunning landscape.
- Town: Karancsalja
- Address: Arany János utca
- Phone number: +36 (20) 362 2978
- Link: http://www.tavasvendeghaz.hu
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tavasvendeghaz
- Number of rooms: 3, from dog friendly 3
- Size of dogs allowed by us:
- Maximum numbers of dogs: 2
- Dogs surcharge per night: free
- The dog can go to the furniture: yes
- Feeding - drinking bowl: yes
- Dog bed: no
- Dog towel: yes
- Dog Waste disposal bags: no
- Can be purchased with dog food: no
- Dog walking service: no
- Dog boarding: no
- Fenced dog run: igen
- Veterinarian nearby: yes
- Dog beach nearby: yes
- Chip reader: no
The surrounding country is rich with national monuments, sights and traditions. There are numerous tourist attractions near the guesthouse and opportunities for hunting, fishing, cycling and sport.
With the investment made in 2014, 3 guestrooms were built which accommodate up to 7 people. The rooms are double and triple rooms and each have a bathroom.
A well-equipped kitchen is available and in the yard there is an opportunity for outdoor cooking.
The guesthouse provides the opportunity for it’s guests to take a sauna or get a massage.
The building is accessible for the disabled and a disabled room has was constructed.
The Tavas Guesthouse is more than suitable for families for both passive and active relaxation. The Owner gives the opportunity for the children to visit the wildlife park in Salgótarján where there are sheeps, deers and even meerkats. If necessary we provide childcare.
There are several hiking trails in the neighbourhood where you can get to know the surrounding flora and fauna, so those who love hiking don’t remain without activities.
We welcome our dear guests all year round!