Accommodations - Beach House
Breathtaking beach front property with hot tub, firepit, cinema room, sonos sound system throughout and direct beach access. Sleeps 8 people in 4 bedrooms.
- Town: Portreath
- Address: TR16 4NS
- Phone number: 07720 773544
- Link: http://www.loversretreats.com
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/loversretreats
- Number of rooms: 4, from dog friendly 4
- Size of dogs allowed by us:
- Dogs surcharge per night: free
- Firework free: yes
- Feeding - drinking bowl: yes
- Dog bed: yes
- Dog towel: yes
- Dog Waste disposal bags: yes
- Can be purchased with dog food: yes
- Dog walking service: yes
- Fenced dog run: igen
- Veterinarian nearby: yes
- Dog beach nearby: yes
- Chip reader: yes
Flaunting a glorious beach front position, this luxury self-catering home sits proudly on the North Cornwall coast, in the little hamlet of Smugglers Cove, Porteath.
Modern coastal interiors, a hot tub, cinema den, fire pit, direct beach access, and all the luxury touches make Beach House the idyllic coastal retreat.
Sleeps: Up to 8 guests
Pets: Well-behaved dogs are welcome
North Cornwall's dramatic coast provides the picture-perfect backdrop for this luxury self-catering homestay in Portreath. Standing to attention on the beach front alongside with uninterrupted sea and harbour views, this large 4 bedroom family home is awash with contemporary coastal style, with its focus all about the views. From fishing trips, coastal walks and hikes, to hot tub frolics and sand-castle building on the beach below, a holiday at Beach House in Cornwall is the ideal remedy to escape the stresses and pressures of daily life.
Important information for dog owners:
- Large enclosed gardens and patio areas
- Dogs welcome on the beach all day from October 1st – Ester
- From Easter to 30th September dogs can go on the beach before 7am and after 7pm
- There is no charge for dogs, and all dogs will receive a doggy welcome pack on arrival