News - Lifestyle
Remembering Our Beloved Dogs
08:00 - 01 November 2018
Today we light a candle for all our beloved ones who passed away. We remember all our furry friends who are no longer with us anymore.
I remember You my Dear Friend as you ran to me the minute we met. I knew fate brought us together, and I felt it the way you wagged your tail happily for the first time in our lives. As you gently placed your head in my hands.
I remember You my Dear Dog, because You were there for me, when I was sad and you let me stroke your soft fur. You gave peace to my soul.
I remember You, when I embraced you in my happiness and You celebrated with me joyfully. You showered me with kisses and we cuddled. You knew something important was going on.
I remember You, because you made my life complete. You gave me love and joy. And You were thankful for all my tiniest moves.
I remember each minute we spent together.
And I remember the day You had to leave. I remember your eyes and how tired you looked. I remember our last caresses as your light slowly faded away...
Today, on All Souls’ Day, I’am lighting a candle for You. I’m glad our paths met and I'm grateful for our lives together.
If you liked this article and would like to be informed about latest news
we ask give a like our Facebook page!
A new plaque scheme has launched to celebrate amazing animals
A new scheme has launched in the UK, that is all about honoring animals, rather than people.
Senior volunteer adopts dying dog
A senior volunteer at a shelter saved an elder dog from living her last days alone and documented their special relationship in a touching photo series.
Dear Family, You will probably fight or blame each other for the past. But the hurt will pass. Yes. Though you are still alive - and you are there for each other. The five stages of loss and grieving: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.
Most liked articles
- 10 simple tips to keep your dog healthy (+13 like)
- Hiking with your dog – 4+1 reasons to choose outdoors more often (+8 like)
- Morning stretch „a lá” dog – why do they do it? (+6 like)
- 11 Signs You Really Are a Crazy Dog Person (+3 like)
- 5 tips for a tick-free garden (+2 like)
- Why do dogs scratch their beds before going to sleep? (+2 like)
- R.I.P. Dog (+0 like)
- Dogs Are Like Their Owners? – They Can Be Pessimistic, Too (+0 like)
- Give Olive Oil to Your Dog (+0 like)
- The healing power of love – a Husky adopted an orphaned kitten (+0 like)