The Kuvasz is used as a watch and gua...
Herding dog. Because of his courageou...
The Puli is a Hungarian herding breed...
The Komondor is an oldestablished Hun...
News - Lifestyle
11 Signs You Really Are a Crazy Dog Person
07:15 - 09 December 2017
We have all heard it before: we are crazy dog people. We treat our dogs like our children, dressing them in the latest trends, spending more money on their food than ours and having them play a role in deciding if we should go out on Friday night
Fortunately for us, Ralph Lazar and Lisa Swerling get us. The artists behind Last Lemon — a website that showcases illustrative projects the pair has produced — realize that while some people may cringe at our behaviors, we should embrace it - wrote the thisdogslife.co.
For their series “Signs That You’re a Crazy Dog Parent,” Lazar and Swerling asked followers on their Facebook page The Happy Page to submit ideas for it, telling us that by crowdsourcing the ideas they receive the most diverse and genuine ones. Of the hundreds they got, they dwindled it down to 11.
Without further ado, here is how you can tell if you are a crazy dog person.
Index image source: lastlemon.com
First appearance of this article: 2016. March 09.
- The dog who keeps his family...
- Piglet And Puppy Become BFFs
- The healing power of love – a...
- 10 simple tips to keep your dog...
- What have you learned from your...
- Dog On Motorcycle – Italy...
- World’s first bus tour for dog...
- Luxurious surroundings for dogs?...
- A cute video from Amazon Prime
- Lost in the ocean - and the dog...
Most liked articles
- Travelling with your... (+30 like)
- This Hungarian Vizsla... (+30 like)
- Brian May visited... (+23 like)
- JFK Airport To Open... (+20 like)
- Hungarian hotels are... (+13 like)
- 10 simple tips to... (+12 like)
- Hamilton's photo of... (+11 like)
- Dogs get to use their... (+8 like)
- What have you learned... (+7 like)
- Dogs Are Like Their... (+6 like)