News - Rescue
Piglet And Puppy Become BFFs
15:30 - 11 November 2017
They never want to be apart!
Index image source: facebook.com
First appearance of this article: 2016. July 22.
11 Signs You Really Are a Crazy Dog Person
We have all heard it before: we are crazy dog people. We treat our dogs like our children, dressing them in the latest trends, spending more money on their food than ours and having them play a role in deciding if we should go out on Friday night
What have you learned from your dog?
Sincerity, friendship, unconditional love and loyalty above all. They take care of us. They cheer us up with their playful character. Yes, they are our dogs who make our lives whole. Heartwarming video!
The dog who keeps his family together
Dogs are happy when there is peace in their family. They need a loving environment just like us, humans. But what can they do when hatred and fights seep into the warm atmosphere at home?
The healing power of love – a Husky adopted an orphaned kitten
They thought the tiny kitten wouldn’t make it to the next day. But then something magical happened that no one expected. Read the incredible story of Rosie and Lilo.
The dog who found his way back home after 20 months
Zeus, the black and white mix escaped from Florida in the summer of 2014. He was found this week – 1.100 miles from his home. Watch his reaction when he sees mama again.
Barcelona honors dogs with a special beach
Dogs are honored to have a huge beach in Barcelona, open all year long. From now on they are allowed to bathe in the sea during the holiday season, as well.
Herding your friends? Here's the technique
We can’t get enough of videos about dogs. Here’s our new favourite: an ad about a group of shepherds who decide to give an extraordinary herding task to their smart border collie.
Last living rescue dog of 9/11 received Dog's Best Day
Meet Bretagne, the wonderful Golden Retriever who saved many lives during the chaos of 9/11. The senior dog was honored with a Dog's Best Day this month.
Most liked articles
- What have you learned from your dog? (+8 like)
- Hiking with your dog – 4+1 reasons to choose outdoors more often (+8 like)
- Morning stretch „a lá” dog – why do they do it? (+6 like)
- 11 Signs You Really Are a Crazy Dog Person (+3 like)
- Why do dogs scratch their beds before going to sleep? (+2 like)
- 5 tips for a tick-free garden (+1 like)
- R.I.P. Dog (+0 like)
- Dogs Are Like Their Owners? – They Can Be Pessimistic, Too (+0 like)
- Give Olive Oil to Your Dog (+0 like)
- The healing power of love – a Husky adopted an orphaned kitten (+0 like)