News - Lifestyle
Brian May visited service dogs
10:30 - 20 January 2016
Queen's lead guitarist, who is a devoted animal lover, visited the Buckinghamshire charity with his wife Anita Dobson.
Queen’s lead guitarist Brian May enjoyed a cuddle with puppies Ralph and Luke this week, whilst visiting national charity Hearing Dogs for Deaf People with his actress wife Anita Dobson.
The star couple went (Radio) Ga Ga over a litter of 10 week old Cocker Spaniel puppies, whilst on a tour of the Charity’s training centre of excellence in Saunderton near High Wycombe.
Brian and Anita also enjoyed a live hearing dog demonstration, and learnt how these clever dogs are specially trained to alert deaf people to sounds such as the alarm clock, doorbell, baby monitor and fire alarm.
For information on how to sponsor a hearing dog puppy, visit: www.hearingdogs.org.uk/puppy
Source: brianmay.com , donate.hearingdogs.org.uk
Index image source: brianmay.com
If you liked this article and would like to be informed about latest news
we ask give a like our Facebook page!
Why does your dog lick you?
Are you also often licked by your dog? If so, then you must have already thought about its reasons, that why does your dog enjoy doing this with you.
When a Corgi puppy meets a Mini Pumpkin
Happy Halloween! Watch this cute video of a puppy and the "autumn thing".
How are dogs developed?
Check out this informative infographics on embryonic, puppy and dog development.
Hamilton's photo of Roscoe on a charity auction
F1 drivers donate unique photos to a charity auction, which raises money for the young patients of the Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children.
Most liked articles
- 10 simple tips to keep your dog healthy (+13 like)
- 11 Signs You Really Are a Crazy Dog Person (+3 like)
- Pumpkin-Carvings of Dog Breeds (+2 like)
- 4+1 dog friendly beaches in the Island of Krk in Croatia (+2 like)
- The beneficial effects of dog kisses (+2 like)
- A new plaque scheme has launched to celebrate amazing animals (+1 like)
- R.I.P. Dog (+0 like)
- Dogs Are Like Their Owners? – They Can Be Pessimistic, Too (+0 like)
- Give Olive Oil to Your Dog (+0 like)
- The healing power of love – a Husky adopted an orphaned kitten (+0 like)